45ACP AR upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but before you write his off as too expensive, you might want to read this detailed (and pic heavy) report. It lays out a few reasons why his are worth the extra coin.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=110653
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying they aren't worth it, when I go down that road I will be buying a Ron's upper. I have emailed slrrifleworks about the dedicated lowers he is working with Ron to build for his uppers. I want one to form 1 to a sbr. I can only imagine the R&D he had to go through to get a DI .45 to run reliably. I guess I should have specified its a little much for ME right now.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying they aren't worth it, when I go down that road I will be buying a Ron's upper. I have emailed slrrifleworks about the dedicated lowers he is working with Ron to build for his uppers. I want one to form 1 to a sbr. I can only imagine the R&D he had to go through to get a DI .45 to run reliably. I guess I should have specified its a little much for ME right now.

Same here, but I'll have at least two more builds to do before I get around to a .45 AR.

shanebattles

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at several complete uppers. Other than Model1 most seem to be around 800 to 1000 depending on the caliber, and the name on them. Unless you just buy a piece here and there, but not sure that's the way to go either.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy in AZ built this 45ACP DOE type AR. I think it is an Olympic Arms upper.... mostly.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_000_10541.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom