460 roland 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filobeto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea i have one from Clark. It is a joy to shoot and it would take down an elephant. Easy to assemble and you can use the same die to reload 45acp. I have shot holes in 1/2 inch steel with it. it's real similar to a 44mag.

brownbronco78

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do ypu shoot 45acp out of it it says ypu can on one part of their web site and then in a diff part it says that it doesnt seat in chamber and causes build up of powder ?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

filobeto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't but I would not be afraid to. It just doesn't make much sense to do it. It's simple to switch the spring, barrel and bushing. I picked up a NM replacement slide at the gunshow and by pure luck it was a great fit on the host gun i used for the rowland. If your Sig has an external extractor I would call Clark and ask If that could be an issue. The only reason I say that is because I had issues with mine using a Kimber with an external extractor. It was probably just my Kimber. The Sig external extractor is much much better than the one Kimber tried to use.

brownbronco78

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well since posting I now have a springer im gonna use it has the traditional ejector and I get what you are saying I was I guess more curious than anything the way they word it I wonderd what people were doing

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom