.577 T-rex rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guns_not_groceries

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't see one guy in that video take a good stance and lean into it. Seems like someone told them "here, shoot this uber heavy .22 lr real quick." That being said, I have no desire to shoot it! Maybe with a 500lbs lead sled!

mholloway79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a particular intrest and would not have a use for it, but after laughing my @** off at the video and having mild experiance in big rounds; I want to see if the right stance and propper use would still put a 180lb man on his back.

I would love to shoot one, or the .458 lott when you get one big-tex.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure its upwards of 60lbs of recoil, ive fired alot of the larger African calibers but havent heard about the 577 T-Rex. I did look up how much 10 pieces of brass cost and 120.00 per 10 is a little much for brass. Oh if you do shoot anything like that id shoot it standing up and not off a bench, standing up your body takes part of the recail and you also need to get use to using these 9lbs+ rifles in standing positions. Ill have to do some more research on this cartridge looking at the brass i see it has slight bottleneck, id like to know what the pressure is and what sort of velocites it makes?

Strawdog

DANG! I thought that $50 for 20 Lazzeroni Warbird brass was bad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom