.577 T-rex rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man i'd be ticked if multiple people kept dropping my gun.

The owner of the rifle is Saeed, a gunsmith in Dubai, who also has the accuratereloading.com forum. According to a post a few months ago by him, the rifle has been dropped multiple times with about the only damage being a front sight that came off. I believe he lets people shoot it for his own sadistic amusement. At one point, he took the recoil reducer out of the stock to increase the pain.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A whale rifle?

I have trouble dealing with reading the wind and bullet drop at distance.

So, how do you compensate for the currents and water resistance to bullet flight (swim?)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The owner of the rifle is Saeed, a gunsmith in Dubai, who also has the accuratereloading.com forum. According to a post a few months ago by him, the rifle has been dropped multiple times with about the only damage being a front sight that came off. I believe he lets people shoot it for his own sadistic amusement. At one point, he took the recoil reducer out of the stock to increase the pain.

He's not just a gunsmith,he's royalty,very rich.You should see his trophy room. Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom