5G antenna installed right outside your home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I looking at land and some of it had utility poles right at the front with those new black round 5G antennas that would be pretty close to the house if we ever built one.

Lotta people think this will be the new asbestos; property values were already lower on homes located near an existing old-style cell tower. Anyone else have any concerns on the black "micro antennas" that now seem to be all over the place in rural areas within a few hundred feet (or less) of a home?

I am wondering if these are directional and if you could build something on a post to block the directional signal line-of-sight to the home?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big concern for some. I'm not, we've had radio waves passing through our bodies from man made sources for 120 years and from our sun and cosmic sources since the "dawn of man." Yes, very powerful radio waves and microwaves are harmful. I do not believe the 5G signals to be focused, they would not be very useful to those using cellular data. That is opinion btw. We have sunscreens on our windows, may look into a faraday cage type situation. You can also get signal strength analyzer apps or check your data signal strength to get a bead on where the signal is traveling to.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what tin foil hats are for.
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you’re that concerned about it, there’s a radio “dead zone” in WV where they don’t allow any electronic transmitters.

If you’re getting your medical advice from someone who’s hawking gold and silver, you probably need to find a new source.

I mean, everybody knows the best medical advice comes from ex-Playboy Playmates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom