5G antenna installed right outside your home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what tin foil hats are for.
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF
LOL, plenty of info out there on it, but yeah, I asked for it :)

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure you're looking at 5G equipment? Got a photo? If it's little black ribbed plastic cylinders with what looks like a short antenna sticking out the bottom, those might be OEC Fiber's ring access points. South of Mustang they are on about every other pole now. They run a buried fiber drop to your house from the nearest terminal. I hooked up more than a year ago and absolutely love OEC Fiber's service. Guaranteed 24/7 non-shared 100+ mb/sec speeds up and down (I can also bump it up to 1 Gigabyte/sec for a little more $ but that would be total overkill for my use, No speed reductions, limits or caps, and in a year I haven't had a single solitary outage that I'm aware of, regardless of weather. Hog heaven for us having suffered with crappy, outage-prone, high priced Hughes satellite internet for years because Cox & AT&T Fiber have ignored my semi rural area totally. I cut all their cords, subscribed to YouTube TV, and never looked back.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" . . . If it's little black ribbed plastic cylinders with what looks like a short antenna sticking out the bottom, those might be . . . "

Actually those are the monitoring cylinders for the new Musk 'neural-links' that every newborn will be automatically implanted with at birth. Nothing to be concerned about, just the next stage in .gov control :hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom