6.5 creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both platforms available, looking for a long range shooter. Anyone have experience with one.

Last edited:

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both platforms available, looking for a long range shooter. Anyone have experience with one.

I am by no means a ballistic expert, but a buddy of mine is pretty close to being one and he swears by the Grendel. Supposedly it is extremely flat shooting and bucks the wind better.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lighter bullets in the Grendel? I would think it would be moving slower beginning at the muzzle compared to a 308 based cartridge. Guess I need to do some research

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lighter bullets in the Grendel? I would think it would be moving slower beginning at the muzzle compared to a 308 based cartridge. Guess I need to do some research

Its all in the BC of the bullets from my reading. I was on a mission to build one, when I realized there was a .243WSSM sitting in the safe. Doesn't make much sense to build a gun that isn't any better than one already has in the lighter bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom