7 saudi/pakis arrested for trespassing at water reservoir for boston.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.necn.com/05/15/13/7-arre...t-Qu/landing.html?blockID=840989&feedID=11106

Massachusetts state police say they and the FBI are investigating a trespassing incident at the Quabbin Reservoir but have no evidence of terrorism. The central Massachusetts reservoir supplies drinking water to Boston. Procopio said they are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore with addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland and Northampton, and New York City.

Muslim foreign nationals Don't live anywhere near each other.
Gather together in a cell and tresspass at midnight on Resevoir property
Claim to have chemical engineering degrees.
The Resevoir feeds Boston.
The same place 2 Chechan Muslims just blew up a bunch of people and then tried to go to NYC Where some of these people live.
It is documented terror cells have scoped out reservoirs before.
Plans to poison reservoirs found in Afghanistan.

:hypnotize:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe they were thirsty! or concerned with the flouride levels in the water. The question should be... did they have a pressure cooker? Seriously hope the FBI sticks on these guys like flies on ****.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know besides sneaking nukes across the Mexican border, poising the water supply to a city could be a serious threat. I'm not sure if water facilities like this have any way to detect things like this or if it depends on where exactly along the line you dump in whatever your gonna dump for it to go undetected.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know besides sneaking nukes across the Mexican border, poising the water supply to a city could be a serious threat. I'm not sure if water facilities like this have any way to detect things like this or if it depends on where exactly along the line you dump in whatever your gonna dump for it to go undetected.

Worked for the Joker, and the Scarecrow, and every other batman villain

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked for the Joker, and the Scarecrow, and every other batman villain

I was actually wondering how plausible it could actually be. I have never been in a water treatment facility before so I don't know if the water passes through any systems/sensors that will automatically shut off water supply if it detects something not approved or unacceptable levels of even a approved substance. I know alot of movies have used a tainted water supply theory but is it just only plausible in a movie or could someone actually carry out an attack like this & by the time it was discovered potentially millions already affected by it.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was actually wondering how plausible it could actually be. I have never been in a water treatment facility before so I don't know if the water passes through any systems/sensors that will automatically shut off water supply if it detects something not approved or unacceptable levels of even a approved substance. I know alot of movies have used a tainted water supply theory but is it just only plausible in a movie or could someone actually carry out an attack like this & by the time it was discovered potentially millions already affected by it.

I'm sure it's entirely possible. I imagine there are dozens if not hundreds of poisons that aren't common enough to be detected. Probably something along the lines of, "the threat of poison-x is so low that it's economically safer to not test for it."

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it's entirely possible. I imagine there are dozens if not hundreds of poisons that aren't common enough to be detected. Probably something along the lines of, "the threat of poison-x is so low that it's economically safer to not test for it."

Or ones added to the water that people have been programmed to believe are good for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom