7 saudi/pakis arrested for trespassing at water reservoir for boston.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you dumped that much stuff in a water reservoir, would think the first you would see is a bunch of dead fish and animals, which might help stop it from reaching people.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They would attempt to make it radioactive. Lots of medical equipment has radioactive components, lots of stuff does. What gets me is why they keep focusing on the most Left wing, Liberal parts of the country.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They would attempt to make it radioactive. Lots of medical equipment has radioactive components, lots of stuff does. What gets me is why they keep focusing on the most Left wing, Liberal parts of the country.

Because they know that will cause the most uproar among the political and media elite, and the least change of anything really being done about it.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Old portable X-Ray equipment that gets warehoused and stolen, or gets sold to who knows? I'm telling you - there's a lot of equipment that has that stuff, and I doubt if anyone seriously tries to keep up with it all. They get enough of that in the water supply - and who knows? Maybe that's what they were doing, that water could be undrinkable for generations...

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.necn.com/05/15/13/7-arre...t-Qu/landing.html?blockID=840989&feedID=11106

Muslim foreign nationals Don't live anywhere near each other.
Gather together in a cell and tresspass at midnight on Resevoir property
Claim to have chemical engineering degrees.
The Resevoir feeds Boston.
The same place 2 Chechan Muslims just blew up a bunch of people and then tried to go to NYC Where some of these people live.
It is documented terror cells have scoped out reservoirs before.
Plans to poison reservoirs found in Afghanistan.

:hypnotize:

Paranoid much? They did not do anything except walk into a park after it was closed. We don't even know they were Muslim.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't need to successfully poison anyone for their plan to work. They just need it to be detected and blamed on terrorism. Imagine the panic that would ensue if everyone thought they had been poisoned.
Do terrorist run Web MD? people come in with symptoms of mongolian jungle flu. . . Have you ever been to Mongolia? . . . . no but if you you look here it shows all my symptoms . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom