87 degrees out tonight, Beer and a Fire!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir! Good eye! And Momma has a couple more weeks on her contract and we are free to roam again and this time forever! 5th wheel, Truck and tow Jeep is ready!

I’m jealous on the cool temps. We are headed for Colorado soon.
Enjoy your time there. We loved going there for 6 summers, but decided to branch out this year to see another part of the country.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You not a Corona Fan? It has grown on me. But will admit that Momma dresses it up with lime juice and salt.

Better than queer beer :)

Plenty of other solid choices that aren’t queer like Dos XX, Tecate and Modelo. Negro Modelo is great as well as dark Dos XX. Even Mexicans won’t drink corona.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plenty of other solid choices that aren’t queer like Dos XX, Tecate and Modelo. Negro Modelo is great as well as dark Dos XX. Even Mexicans won’t drink corona.

I like Tecate and just recently a buddy brought some Modelo over. It is good.

Got all the wheel barrow wood burnt, a late night till midnight. I am usually in the bed at 9.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Corona is cheap MX beer. They don't even sell it in MX. It all gets shipped to the US and others LOL.
I think it tastes like azz. But you tried

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corona is cheap MX beer. They don't even sell it in MX. It all gets shipped to the US and others LOL.
I think it tastes like azz. But you tried

Half the beers listed by other posters are all from InBev AB, including Corona, so I liken it to basically being the mexican Bud Light. Ironically, everyone I know that quit drinking BL, switched to Corona or another IB import.

Now that's out of the way, I find issue with the taste like ass comment, because ass is a delicacy that I will eat stone cold sober, but will not touch Corona even to keep a buzz going.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple more days and the highs will be in the 80s!

IMG_8360.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom