870/P229R group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is not a straw purchase if one person pays for godsake. each individual has to do their own 4473. That will have the serial numbers assigned to it. Oh well in a 100 guns, each of us could pay mark directly and then he mass ship the guns to ssp. It is the way group buys have gone for years and I have done it both ways. I have also collected all the funds and payed (least favorite way) and then the guns went their respective places.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chit, if I knew we weren't really doing a group buy I'd have emailed days ago. I was already getting enough to get the price break to $165.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chit, if I knew we weren't really doing a group buy I'd have emailed days ago. I was already getting enough to get the price break to $165.

It has been said several times in this post to email Mark and say what you are part of OKshooters and what you want. Also update the list in here. Can't blame anyone but yourself.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go on the Summit site it says he will send the email when they come in. Around June 8th. I don't think we have missed the boat on this deal just have to wait on the boat to arrive.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed Mark two days ago requesting two Wingmasters with other than rifle sights, and got a response from him. He stated most if not all would have rifle sights; I don't know if that was such a common query he included the comment in a mass email, or if it was actually a personal response.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I just now got the mass email from him stating the following:

Looks like these guns are going to ship on June 8. So here is the head up. I am telling everyone that wants the Sig 229 they can mail in payment or call with a credit card before they get here. Checks will not be cashed and cards will not be run until the guns get here. I feel safe since they are new guns. Since the shotguns are used guns I feel safer waiting for them to get here before receiving payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom