870/P229R group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to Mark today. If one person pays for 10 guns or 100, he will invoice the group buy and then you go to the respective place and pickup your gun. If one person collects all the money and then orders 100 he is great with getting the 100 gun discount...about $1600 savings, but otherwise buy them individually any way you like. There are many hundred and I promise the ability to keep up with everyone contacting him is making it crazy. Do a real group buy or don't but the guns are priced fairly singly, but we get a break for a bunch. Personally, the 100 gun is too damn complicated and there is a good half that won't come through, so in that regard, I would do groups of ten, and one of you collect, have them sent to your place and be done with it. He suggested I do it, but ain't no way I am driving everywhere and waiting and the check is in the mail stuff. Now if all 100 gun requests actually wanted to bring cash to a single location, IE: my job or whatever, then I would be happy to do it, but it will not become a suckfest and then you don't get the discount when x amount no shows.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez. Sorry guys. I guess the turnout has been so overwhelming that things have changed. I'm really disappointed that I got everyone's hopes up. Mods please delete thread and then men in black memory wipe the masses. I am embarrassed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is this buy done?

I haven't been following it. If its turned into a cluster, then we need to dump this thread.

Somebody advise me what the group wants. I'm not going to go back through the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom