90 days then what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After submitting for a CCL the law states that OSBI respond within 90 days. What happens if it takes longer? Has anyone experienced this? Mine is due by the 28th I am waiting but for how much longer. Thanks

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I waited for mine for a long time..... then found out it had been at the sherrifs office for weeks waiting on me. Would have been nice to know they had it.

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I figured I would have to wait a while as I am always on the hold list for new purchases. It really use to get to me now I just live with it. Just wanted to know if anyone else had the same experience.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I figured I would have to wait a while as I am always on the hold list for new purchases. It really use to get to me now I just live with it. Just wanted to know if anyone else had the same experience.

As for the hold list. I always had to wait, then once during a purchase I spelled out my middle name, I got approved....lol it was wired, wish I would of known that from day one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom