911 was an inside job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kinda funny the training ops they had planned that day, the records destroyed in the pentagon, and three towers falling into their own footprint from two plane crashes and some office fires for the first and only time.

but it doesn't matter if the guys with box knives were patsies for the u.s.gov, or a dude in a cave, who happened to be a cia asset. the patriot act, further erosion of our liberties, increased security theatre, and a decade and a half of war wouldn't have been possible without a few thousand people being murdered on u.s soil.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kinda funny the training ops they had planned that day, the records destroyed in the pentagon, and three towers falling into their own footprint from two plane crashes and some office fires for the first and only time.

but it doesn't matter if the guys with box knives were patsies for the u.s.gov, or a dude in a cave, who happened to be a cia asset. the patriot act, further erosion of our liberties, increased security theatre, and a decade and a half of war wouldn't have been possible without a few thousand people being murdered on u.s soil.

Responsible law enforcement agencies and Fire Departments are constantly training in their areas of responsibilities within the buildings they are supposed to protect. The twin towers had already been attacked, and every agency in the area did training drills in those buildings.
I retired from a coal fired power plant that was also considered to be critical infrastructure, and we had local FD's in their weekly to train with our own first responders and rescue crews. They were constantly practicing rappelling from the structure with a gurney, getting gurney's down stair wells, confined space rescue's, etc.
Vance AFB had trainer planes doing rocket, bombing and strafing runs on the plant daily. I'd be working on top of the 500' stacks and have them come by close enough that I got some pics of the pilots in the cockpits. (already posted on OSA if someone wants to search).
We had a black ops unit that we have no clue who they were came in during the night once. They put stickers on their "kills" so we could go about our business. Power plants world wide are built by three different companies. Train in one in the US, and you have trained in one a foreign country.
So, if in fact there were some agencies scheduled to be in that building, it was merely coincidence.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTC 7 wasn't hit by planes yet it came down. WTC 7 is the key to this entire affair.

Strange phenomenon that people know that criminals in suits want them disarmed by hook and by crook - simply accept the word of the same criminals when it comes 9/11.
Strange, too, that all these fools on this forum do not bow down to your evident brilliance--you, the guy who scours the Web to find the dissenting opinions expressed by third-rate minds everywhere; you, the guy who continually reminds us how complacent we have become in our thinking, especially when compared to the YouTube mega-minds you discover on the Web and then bring here for our eludication. I am surpised that you are not as well thought of as our cherished Ridgehunter. It is an insult to your excellence, sir, and it shall not be borne!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NORAD does not monitor civilian aircraft as a main purpose in life. They are looking for threats outside of the US coming into the country. Commercial aircraft turn around to land at alternate sites all the time. NORAD would have had no clue that those aircraft were on a suicide mission as there are two large airports in the vicinity they could have returned to if there were a mechanical malfunction or passenger emergency.
Their mission statement:

NORAD Missions

In close collaboration with homeland defense, security, and law enforcement partners, prevent air attacks against North America, safeguard the sovereign airspaces of the United States and Canada by responding to unknown, unwanted, and unauthorized air activity approaching and operating within these airspaces, and provide aerospace and maritime warning for North America.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. It came down because of debris damage from the main towers and subsequent fires that weakened the structure. Doesn't take much to get a good report of why and how.

Perhaps in your world this is all clear cut and dry. But for many of us, this isn't the case. The events that have changed society and the world since that day has me discounting what the criminals in suits say or have said. These are the same people who are more than willing to disarm us with lies and false narratives so they aren't likely to be telling us the truth about 9/11. These criminals have nothing to gain by stating the facts and revealing the truth whatever it is. They have everything (power & control) to gain by being deceptive and manipulative. It would be great if everything they say were believable, but when they keep trotting out liars (Obama, the Clintons, Trump, et al) to deceive than I'm more inclined not to believe anything they say. It only takes a single lie to destroy trust. My trust of these criminals was destroyed decades ago.

The beauty of Logos is that eventually, the truth will be known. Maybe not in my lifetime. Or the next. But eventually, it will be known. My Creator knows the truth even if I don't. It's not my concern in the grand scheme of things to fret over the lies and deception. It's above my pay scale. It's not above the Creator's pay scale. And folk who lie or go along with a lie will have to deal with Him in time. Once a liar, always a liar. And every politician is a liar without exception.

Latest posts

Top Bottom