95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's serious. I've owned fast motorcycles that I couldn't couldnt break into the 10s with. 12 no problem.
That 10 second diesel was scary actually. I would tape $100 bill to the dash in front of a passenger and bet em they couldn't get to it before I hit the 1/8 mile.
They always took the bet and I always won lol. Just launch in 4x4 with plenty boost and you could not reach the dash.
Fun times.
Sorry to derail your thread @dlbleak

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That 10 second diesel was scary actually. I would tape $100 bill to the dash in front of a passenger and bet em they couldn't get to it before I hit the 1/8 mile.
They always took the bet and I always won lol. Just launch in 4x4 with plenty boost and you could not reach the dash.
Fun times.
Sorry to derail your thread @dlbleak
No worries at all Clay. I’m enjoying all the input

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can build, own, maintain or ride anything that can cover a quarter mile in 10 seconds you're high levell across the board. Unless you have a **** ton or money.
And do it in a 5 ton truck. Diesels are all torque and if you know how to unleash it from factory Setup, they can do amazing things and cost amazing amounts of money when you find the weakest links. Lol

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was my 10.7 second King Ranch stepson in foreground shooting. Seems like a good pic for this thread and forum.

Screenshot_20240629_182937_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom