95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh stepson. Makes sense now. Some one got there way before you did. Should have known better to trust that *****
Oh heck, that's the wrong Pic. That's me shooting but Zach dressed same as I and same size but I zoomed in and seen the OSA hat and mustache LMAO. I have another pic just like it of him lol

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know rhis is your 95 thread but gotta talk about my 90. Been trying to get the radio to work. No sound. Got in and fired it up today and the music starts playing loud and clear, chamillionaire, they see me Rollin, they hatin. No kidding. So many things on this truck just randomly started working. Tach, oil pressure gauge, radio, ac even blows cold except for the blower is weak. I think it's possessed by an angel.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The radio is a Ford thing. One of my work trucks is an 07 f250 V10. If it’s cold outside, it may not come on for 30 minutes. If it’s 70 degrees, it takes 10 minutes. On days like today, it comes on right away.
The 95 comes on after about 30 seconds

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know rhis is your 95 thread but gotta talk about my 90. Been trying to get the radio to work. No sound. Got in and fired it up today and the music starts playing loud and clear, chamillionaire, they see me Rollin, they hatin. No kidding. So many things on this truck just randomly started working. Tach, oil pressure gauge, radio, ac even blows cold except for the blower is weak. I think it's possessed by an angel.
It’s a heat related thing. Find the link between the heat and things working and you might find the answer. PCM relay maybe? Usually heat has the opposite effect on relays but they are Fords after all😂

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The radio is a Ford thing. One of my work trucks is an 07 f250 V10. If it’s cold outside, it may not come on for 30 minutes. If it’s 70 degrees, it takes 10 minutes. On days like today, it comes on right away.
The 95 comes on after about 30 seconds
Very strange. I drove a Tacoma for a long time and everything worked without fail no matter what. I do love the fords.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's lose nut behind the wheel lol
Funny you say that. I had to take the steering wheel off three times to finally get the tail lights and blinkers working and I'm always worried I didn't get the nut tight enough and the wheel is going to come off in my hands. I've seen that happen with people and POS vehicles that weren't fixed right.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you say that. I had to take the steering wheel off three times to finally get the tail lights and blinkers working and I'm always worried I didn't get the nut tight enough and the wheel is going to come off in my hands. I've seen that happen with people and POS vehicles that weren't fixed right.
I wasn't talking about an actual mechanical nut. LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Uncle was the redneck mechanic of my youth. He drove an old international pickup that somehow had the steering wheel nut threads mostly stripped off. He would be driving down the road and hand you the steering wheel saying he was tired and it was your turn to drive.
Scared the bejesus out of me the first time, but he always took it back and got a good laugh out of it.
Same guy when helping him as a pre-teen rebuilt an engine (too young to remember what). When getting done handing him tools, there were 16 long 1/2" bolts left over. The engine fired and ran.
So he threw them into a bucket and drove off. Apparently with my knowledge gained years later, it had to be an engine with 4 bolt mains and he didn't' put in all the bolts.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My Uncle was the redneck mechanic of my youth. He drove an old international pickup that somehow had the steering wheel nut threads mostly stripped off. He would be driving down the road and hand you the steering wheel saying he was tired and it was your turn to drive.
Scared the bejesus out of me the first time, but he always took it back and got a good laugh out of it.
Same guy when helping him as a pre-teen rebuilt an engine (too young to remember what). When getting done handing him tools, there were 16 long 1/2" bolts left over. The engine fired and ran.
So he threw them into a bucket and drove off. Apparently with my knowledge gained years later, it had to be an engine with 4 bolt mains and he didn't' put in all the bolts.
Four bolt mains wouldn't account for 16 bolts though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom