9mm carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Point makes a good budget carbine. I also like the Ruger PC9 for more cash...

I liked my Hi Point 995TS when I had it, only sold it because it was purely a fun gun and needed the money. It never jammed on me and i'd use it for HD in a heartbeat. I've been thinking about getting another one but i'll probably end up with a Beretta Storm, just to have something different. The price has crept up on the Hi Points so much that there is only a $200 or so difference anyways.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that Ronnie. Wish it was in the stars right now. I wanted one of those when they first came out. They made then in 45 ACP too. Member?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember. They go for pretty big bucks in .45. I hesitated before I mentioned the 9 in the classifieds. I, like you, want it, but am pretty short right now.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm also getting shorter by the day, both in stature and in the wallet. Funny how that happens. Oh, well! 100 years from now, I won't even remember all this.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even remember it now!

Although I have wanted one ever since they came out, I think if I was buying another 9mm semi auto (got a 9mm AR pistol that I am in love with), my money would have to go with one of those Keltec Sub2000s. I love that if folds right up and fits in your pack, and is as light as it possibly can be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom