A decent cheap reflex sight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was looking at some reflex red dots on Amazon from UAG and NCStar in the $30-40 range, but the reviews were pretty horrid. Mainly about durability and ability to hold zero under fire. I'm looking for something to mount to my FN TPS, so it's for a 12g. Gotta hold up.

I ain't gonna spend no $200+, I'd like to get away under $50 or so, but I do know you get what you pay for. It's just to get away from iron sights. The C-more sight often found on it runs $250+, which I just can't justify right now, not with an AR coming to outfit! ;)

So... inexpensive yet durable reflex sights? Don't need to shoot out to 100 yards with slugs or anything, just playing at the range and use at home.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that UTG craps out on you, get a Primary Arms. It's the best sight available this side of an Aimpoint or EOtech and it won't break the bank. It's an inexpensive optic. Most of the others under a C-note are just plain cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom