A good question about liberal and conservative politics re: Constitutional rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CallIng them all hypocrite is name calling. Same thing racists and bigots do. They generalize and label entire groups of people. Pointless and stupid.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
CallIng them all hypocrite is name calling. Same thing racists and bigots do. They generalize and label entire groups of people. Pointless and stupid.

What's pointless and stupid is when all someone has to offer to a conversation is deflection and diversion to a conversation or as an answer to a question. If I am wrong, please provide examples of conservative groups, whose conservative credentials are widely supported as conservative by most conservatives, who support abortion rights or examples of liberal groups, whose liberal credentials are widely supported as liberal by most liberals, who support gun rights. That is, if you have any interest in lending any credibility to your case.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, the question has no point or merit other than to divide and harass entire groups. You made the claim that all conservatives and all liberals are hypocrites. Clearly an unfounded claim. If you make such silly claims, the burden to prove that claim is on you, not up to me to prove a negative. Stereotyping all people of a specific group is dangerous. Just ask the people in LA driving blue trucks.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So then you assume all members of a party are voting for the politicians in office. Again, labeling ll members of a party is silly and pushes people away. Kind of like calling people "libtards" and such would push people sitting on the fence about an issue away from your side. Many registered republicans I know did not want Romney as the candidate nor did they vote for him in the primary. Lumping everyone together is just stupid.

Point made. I will give a pass to those who voted for a third party candidate that does not support intrusive government. All others may assemble for the class picture.

That likely makes the variance statistically useless.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to push anyone away, but the assumption that a large group of humans, regardless of alignment or belief, individually apply logic and knowledge to reach a reasonable conclusion is simply incorrect. If it were true, we would be paying tribute to Rome, Greece, Egypt, England, or any other civilization that manage to remain viable.

We split from the British Empire only to travel full-circle in a bit more than two centuries. Go back and read the Declaration of Independence and apply the validity of those statements to today.

One, or even a small minority, does not sway the D or R behemoth from their path. However, a mass defection from both will. Don't see that happening.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strangely, there are still people in this world who think there is some hope for a hyper inclusive mass democracy in which hundreds of millions of people with diverse interests, philosophies, religious, racial, and ethnic backgrounds live under a singular system of government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom