A good series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthFan

Marksman
Reaction score
Just finished 8 seasons of Dexter. We need some real Dexters in today’s world. Probably start Slow Horses now. Tried to watch first season and gave up, I’ve heard it gets better.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"American Murder- The Family Next Door" on Netflix. Genius editing of nothing but body worn camera of the cops. It's riveting, don't start watching until you can binge watch it. It's a book you can't put down....

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first season of Reacher was, I thought, was true to the novel for the most part. The actor playing Reacher is much more true to the novels than is Cruise. I haven’t watched the second season. The lead actor and producer started virtue signaling so I decided to stick to the books.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, how about that series that had the red headed guy from Band of Brothers, and that little blond that was pretty good looking, but she could get crazy on ya, and she was CIA. Most of it takes place in the middle east. I think I remembered everything about it except the name.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have watched terminal list like 10 times and read most of the books by Jack carr. He is a great writer. House of cards is another good series. I almost forgot the old man series is very good also.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the Soprano's last winter when HBO ran it but fell asleep on some of them- started to run through them again and can't believe what I missed, so I on them again. Man, when Tony goes off on some dude, they know they did bad. I couldn't do the crime, but through a lot of it, justice gets served.

Latest posts

Top Bottom