¿Que Diablos?…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting harder and harder, but try to stay far away from the conglomerate banks;
Chase, BoA, Wells Fargo, etc.

Sovereign (out in front of Sam’s) has done me well.
The thing is Chase chose us and not the other way around. Wife’s mother (96 years old) lives with wife’s daughter in Las Vegas and they both bank at Chase. The Mrs has been on her mother’s accounts for a couple decades now and from time to time needs to deal with her finances. It’s just how things are and in the grand scheme of things it’s not that big of a deal as infrequent a branch visit is necessitated.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look around Lawton. 5 years ago, if you seen any, they were roofing a new subdivision. Getting thicker, every day.

I grew up in west Texas. Town, neighborhood, school population was 40+%. Speaking or understanding some Tex/Mex was normal. They were a completely different group from what is invading today.
Where did you grow up at ? I spent my childhood and early adult years in Plainview

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I beg to differ. No one else can get a job because those aliens will work so much cheaper and have taken all those jobs.

Woody
That’s one of the big things that stood out to me after moving to Oklahoma, white folks are doing all the jobs I was told they refused to do like yard/lawn care, fast food work and trash collecting to name a few. That falsehood they are desperately trying to sell that nothing would get done and the world would fall apart if not for Latinos. Heck! May 1, 2006 if you remember “they” were going to show “us” how miserable our lives would be without Mexicans taking care of all our needs “we” weren’t willing to do ourselves. They even called it “A Day Without A Mexican”. Horse Pucky! Notice they only tried that game once? I wonder why? 🤔That’s because, at least in So Cal (and I was there) the freeways were wide open lacking any congestion and classrooms were NOT overcrowded, the Mrs is a teacher. All it did was show us what a negative impact “they” have on our society. Another thing it proved was that…..believe it or not, despite their rants everything got done……So There! 😉

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems weird to celebrate Mexican independence day while living in another country.
Yeah. I saw two peeekups yesterday displaying big Mexican flags. I felt like asking them if they are so driven to fly the Mexican flag in the US, why TF are you here? Proud of your country? Go home and be proud there and make it a good country. Don't FU ours while celebrating yours.

It really pissed me off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom