A little morning humor...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? My son has been shooting my 91/30 Mosin since he was 12-13 years old - loves it.

Guys who pull the "kick" factor in the course of polite conversation usually don't know how to hold their weapon correctly. Or they think it is clever to give a new shooter something big and not help them. Either way, I don't have much respect for anyone who thinks that just because a gun is a bigger caliber that women or children can't handle them ... lack of knowledge and respect for others are generally their two biggest problems. Nevermind that it give shooters who are trying to entice others to the sport that much more difficult of a time.

There are enough members here who have seen me handle any number of guns that what some new guy thinks he knows is actually pretty entertaining. They just go on and on ... not knowing just exactly how silly they sound. :oops3:

:popcorn:

Pssst Gunny - this is a woman who goes to FTF's wearing black leather and chains. She has a long nightstick too ;)

:yikes2:Hey!! I don't have a nightstick!! (It's a cat o'nine tails ... :hyper:)

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys who pull the "kick" factor in the course of polite conversation usually don't know how to hold their weapon correctly. Or they think it is clever to give a new shooter something big and not help them. Either way, I don't have much respect for anyone who thinks that just because a gun is a bigger caliber that women or children can't handle them ... lack of knowledge and respect for others are generally their two biggest problems. Nevermind that it give shooters who are trying to entice others to the sport that much more difficult of a time.

There are enough members here who have seen me handle any number of guns that what some new guy thinks he knows is actually pretty entertaining. They just go on and on ... not knowing just exactly how silly they sound. :oops3:

:yikes2:Hey!! I don't have a nightstick!! (It's a cat o'nine tails ... :hyper:)

There is so much win in this post! TY, BB!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is so much win in this post! TY, BB!

I kinda hope he settles down and stays. He wouldn't be the first to come, make an ass of himself and then turn out to be a pretty good fella overall. There have been several guys here who started out on the wrong foot, but came to their senses later.

I am glad to see the mods didn't ban him outright.

Well you're no fun :smack:

And the mods were contacted. Doesn't mean we can't have some fun. Not like I CAN look worse anyway :P

There ... fixed it for you!! :rotflmao:

:sorry1: Well, only a little ... good thing you can take a joke ... you can take a joke, can't you?? :scratch:

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Of course you can!! :P:kiss:

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda hope he settles down and stays. He wouldn't be the first to come, make an ass of himself and then turn out to be a pretty good fella overall. There have been several guys here who started out on the wrong foot, but came to their senses later.

:sorry1: Well, only a little ... good thing you can take a joke ... you can take a joke, can't you?? :scratch:

:pms2: I was actually going to say it like that in the first place :P ^^Gals got jokes...

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

he absolutely can but I think he is tired of me cracking on glocks today....

the best of us make an ass of ourselves at some point whether intentional or not. Even when it is in good fun and taken wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom