A little something new in the stable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_2010_11_16130905.jpg

Never really thought I wanted a revolver, but I have had a hankering for a retro pocket carry piece.

Thanks big sexy.

Pic looks like crap I will get a better one later.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nickle or Stainless? SW J frames are a must have for anyone into self defense

I traded into a Colt Cobra (6 shot, 2inch bbl) to compete for attention with the heavier SW 60 I have.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the start of a very long relationship!!!!!!! Your gonna find yourself carrying her more than anything else you have.

Thats because of work, working for a school district sucks trying to carry to and from work, since dress is business casual my shirt has to be tucked in which makes hiding my empty holster impossible, except for in the summer when I wear hawaiian shirts.

It feels good to have a little buddy with me again when I stop for breakfast or fuel on the way to work in the mornings.

Oh and boy scouts, have to be a good example for the youth and tuck my shirt in at meetings as well.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice wheelie. I used to not like the nickel stuff but find myself liking them more and more. A little "bling" never hurt anyone.

As for the pocket carry, its better with some pants than others. Slacks work good because the pockets are deeper. Do yourself a favor and still carry it in a holster, just a slim pocket holster by Looper, DeSantis or something like that. Do a search for pocket carry and you'll find a ton of examples.

And whatever you do DON'T SELL IT!

No leather, bought her to slip into my pocket when I can't get away with carrying anything bigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom