A moment of silence please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a half order of chicken fry at lakeside grill in Ponca. The full order requires two plates as the chicken fried steak covers the entire plate.

View attachment 188848
Going to have to try that. That looks really good. My wife makes me go to Enrique’s when we make it up that way. I must admit, I really like the chips.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a half order of chicken fry at lakeside grill in Ponca. The full order requires two plates as the chicken fried steak covers the entire plate.

View attachment 188848

That little diner on Main Street in Tonkawa also has a good CF! Been there several times since the Ponca City Gun Club meet!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had a very decent chicken fry tonight at Jims Dinner on NW 39th and Council. I couldnt tell if it was frozen or hand breaded, but I'm leaning towards hand breaded. And it was thick.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 188848

Perhaps this will interest @druryj as well as the Lakeside Grill in Ponca City? However this one is much closer in that it is in Noble, OK, just south of Norman. I've not eaten there yet, so I don't know how good they are. They have been in business for quite some time though. They are located in downtown Noble.

Double Chicken Fry Steak Kendalls in Noble OK.jpg

Their menu:

Kendall's Menu

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Perhaps this will interest @druryj as well as the Lakeside Grill in Ponca City? However this one is much closer in that it is in Noble, OK, just south of Norman. I've not eaten there yet, so I don't know how good they are. They have been in business for quite some time though. They are located in downtown Noble.

View attachment 188982

Their menu:

Kendall's Menu
I have yet to try Kendall's. I really need to make it down there sometime. Hmmm...I wonder if they are open today.[emoji16]

Latest posts

Top Bottom