A question for the open carry crowd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BadgeBunny = liberal hack!

LOL!

I'll double down on her bet...I think we should license the right to reproduce and vote.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly!! And just because a individual has the time and money to sit thru a 8 hour class, put 20 rounds on paper at 10 yards, and pass a background check, doesn't mean that they SHOULD be qualified to carry a gun in public with the possibility of having the decision of whether or not to use that firearm in a public setting. I want and wish everybody would excersise thier right of this great nation, and this great state to carry a firearm. But I also want everybody that DOES carry to fully understand, the responsibility not only for themseles, but everybody around them, that they are inheriting when they carry into a public setting.. and unfortuntely, the minimal requirements to be met to recieve a handgun license, doesnt create or educate that mindset responsibility.

Thank you.

I, too, believe that carrying a gun is a RIGHT, not a privilege, but having the right to carry comes with great responsibility. If that responsibility can't or won't be met for any reason, then you become an irresponsible gun owner. That makes you a danger to those around you. I have two dead friends, and know of several accidental shootings where both parties (the shooter and the shootee) got lucky and no one died.

While certainly fun to shoot and play games (USPSA, Steel Challenges, 3-Guns and Appleseed Shoots) they are certainly not toys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom