A robbery Kinda close to home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting here reading a post on OSA and heard a helicopter over my house and then heard sirens coming my way. I looked out and the police car pulls into the Mazzio's pizza down on the corner and the helicopter keeps circling the area? I am guessing the Mazzio's just got robbed? If I see the guy around my place should I go out and hold him for the police or just call them and tell them where he is? Or should I maybe shoot first and ask questions later??

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sitting here reading a post on OSA and heard a helicopter over my house and then heard sirens coming my way. I looked out and the police car pulls into the Mazzio's pizza down on the corner and the helicopter keeps circling the area? I am guessing the Mazzio's just got robbed? If I see the guy around my place should I go out and hold him for the police or just call them and tell them where he is? Or should I maybe shoot first and ask questions later??

DO NOT under any circumstances confront anyone who just robbed somewhere. If he comes near your house, call the police. If he comes in your house, shoot him. Period

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DO NOT under any circumstances confront anyone who just robbed somewhere. If he comes near your house, call the police. If he comes in your house, shoot him. Period
I know, I am just kidding about doing anything. I can see alot from the second story though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom