Accelerator rounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had ordered a bunch of those sabots from E. A. Brown for my 30-30 but, after a long 6 month wait, I finally got in my new 22X30-30 Improved reamer today. Now, if I can just get in my new Lilja rifled barrel blank, I can get my .22 centerfire built and not have to fool with these sabots.... :)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Back from the dead..... Dennis or anybody been playing with the .22/30 cal sabots? looking at ordering some maybe to come up with a coyote load for the 30-06.....

Consider me a slacker in the sabot reloading department:) They're still sitting where they were the last time I posted in this thread!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered and received the entire kit, and have yet to use it. Still in the box.

I looked at the box yesterday and wondered what the heck is in this?

Deja vu sets in. Elk hunt upcoming, and lots of other hunting opportunities, coming up, so its going to have to wait until spring before getting a chance to start working on some loads.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might get some ordered. the poly gun bag folks shows them in stock. I have about 300-400 .224 55gr sp that has no use right now (my super 14 tc doesnt really seem to like them with everything I have tried, it and my hornet handi rifle like 40gr bullets it seems)

Latest posts

Top Bottom