Afghan Child Sexual Abuse Ignored by US Military

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Prime Directive from Star Trek. No outside interference from alien life forms.

I don't agree with what's going on, but I know where they're coming from. I've been to many military in-briefings where local culture practice is explained and what we could and could not do. We were ordered not to interfere with anything that involved those cultures practices and we were not allowed to participate in any that were not the norm for U.S. Military. The way it was explained to us was that if we offended the host country it could cause an "international incident" and we could be arrested or expelled from that host country.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Representative / Senator ______________________

I write in reference to an appalling article in the NY Times detailing the U.S. military policy of ignoring and passively protecting child rapists in Afghanistan. Further there was been punishment meted out by the U.S. military to U.S. officers who acted to protect Afghan children. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/wo...boys.html?_r=1

By giving pedophiles power and then refusing to interfere with the resultant increase in child rape and passively protecting the pedophile, the U.S. military command and the U.S. govt is culpable. There is no true "neutrality" in this situation, cultural or otherwise.

There are moral absolutes and child rape and the toleration of it are both absolutely wrong. There needs to be an accounting for those who ordered otherwise.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its just the "norm", don't worry about it. <sarcasm>

Amazing how 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year are controlling the way we are required to think these days.

fudge packing is the new "norm".

aside from the fact that lesbians (and likely a percentage of bisexuals and transgenders) don't need to engage in 'fudge packing', did you really just compare pedophilia to homosexuality?

Do you really think that it's 'the gays' that are keeping the military from dealing with this situation on foreign soil?

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Representative / Senator ______________________

I write in reference to an appalling article in the NY Times detailing the U.S. military policy of ignoring and passively protecting child rapists in Afghanistan. Further there was been punishment meted out by the U.S. military to U.S. officers who acted to protect Afghan children. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/wo...boys.html?_r=1

By giving pedophiles power and then refusing to interfere with the resultant increase in child rape and passively protecting the pedophile, the U.S. military command and the U.S. govt is culpable. There is no true "neutrality" in this situation, cultural or otherwise.

There are moral absolutes and child rape and the toleration of it are both absolutely wrong. There needs to be an accounting for those who ordered otherwise.

The last line says it all.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aside from the fact that lesbians (and likely a percentage of bisexuals and transgenders) don't need to engage in 'fudge packing', did you really just compare pedophilia to homosexuality?

Do you really think that it's 'the gays' that are keeping the military from dealing with this situation on foreign soil?

IMO the best thing that those who are pro-LGBT on this board, and elsewhere, can do is condemn child rape in this and all other cases.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These countries are kinda like the old west where the whole town will come out and lynch someone for doing things like this. That is until an unnamed trillion dollar military comes in to help ensure law and order.

It's not like it's a bigger problem over there than in the west. Major allegations against the royal family in the UK with people close to them convicted (post mordem of course), large numbers of kids found caged in large estates in Brussels, and last but not least the pedofile pandemic here in Hollywood and among elites, though very few are ever name much less convicted.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I can't assume to speak for him, but I THINK the point he is trying to make is that at one time we considered homosexuality to be in the same boat as pedophilia, and now it has become acceptable. Might the same thing happen with pedophilia if we are turning a blind eye to it in our external pursuits?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO the best thing that those who are pro-LGBT on this board, and elsewhere, can do is condemn child rape in this and all other cases.

Why wouldn't we? It's not like we sweep it under the rug like the catholic church did for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom