Aimpoint Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought an ML3 and it came with a rubber protective cover. The instructions say that you have to remove the lens covers before you can install it. The instructions don't say how to remove the lens covers though. Do you just pull them straight off? I figured I had better ask before I go and try to "figure it out" on my own. The thing cost too much for me to go and mess it up.
Thanks!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought an ML3 and it came with a rubber protective cover. The instructions say that you have to remove the lens covers before you can install it. The instructions don't say how to remove the lens covers though. Do you just pull them straight off? I figured I had better ask before I go and try to "figure it out" on my own. The thing cost too much for me to go and mess it up.
Thanks!

You can't mess that optic up - its way tougher than flesh and bones :thumb:

The lens covers are just on there with friction but there is a thin groove around the objective and eye-piece and the rubber lens covers have a protruding lip that fits down into, so you have to peel them back a bit to get them out of there (don't know if I explained that right).

Good luck and very nice choice in an optic - I've got two now and I couldn't be more happy with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom