Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wellllll.

Seriously I forgot the wife would try to mow with it. When I remembered I hooked the seat switch back up. Got most of the back yard mowed and all of the front outside of cutting in with the push mower.

I would have all the back yard mowed too but wifey decided to drive it thru my fenced in onion patch. Now I have to unwind the fencing from under the mower before I cam finish. :P
You heard the saying " Your an accident waiting to happen." @RickN and his lawn mower issues are a "Continuous accident hoping for a break." :laugh6:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You heard the saying " Your an accident waiting to happen." @RickN and his lawn mower issues are a "Continuous accident hoping for a break." :laugh6:
You have no idea how much I would love a break, but at least it is keeping me active. Problem is now I have to run to Lowes and buy some short fencing and post with money I do not have. Otherwise the Chichi will eat the onions, throw up all over the house, then die. Little turd has already eaten a few before we caught him.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have no idea how much I would love a break, but at least it is keeping me active. Problem is now I have to run to Lowes and buy some short fencing and post with money I do not have. Otherwise the Chichi will eat the onions, throw up all over the house, then die. Little turd has already eaten a few before we caught him.

Make your wife sit in front of the onion patch with a broom to keep the dog away. It’ll give her time to ponder the consequences of life choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom