Mower is trying to kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick.

Hi my name is Bobby, you want a friend?

I sure as hell do, I am heading home from PA tomorrow, I should be home Wednesday and if you are around the okc metro I can take you, or hey even that tire and get it fixed up.

We can set up the bagger as well.

That is if you want it, give you my number and if you need something call me! I can attempt to or at the very least let you know when I can be there.

If that is something you see as ok...message me
Thanks but if I have not got the tire holding air by Wednesday I will take it in. I should have before now but I am a little bit stubborn and wanted to do it myself. I will have the bagger finished before the day is over.

Again thanks for the offer and new friends are always good to find. You will find the folks here are the best on the web. Even if they do bicker like a bunch of old hens at times. Oh and a few real oddballs too.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks but if I have not got the tire holding air by Wednesday I will take it in. I should have before now but I am a little bit stubborn and wanted to do it myself. I will have the bagger finished before the day is over.

Again thanks for the offer and new friends are always good to find. You will find the folks here are the best on the web. Even if they do bicker like a bunch of old hens at times. Oh and a few real oddballs too.
Awsome, well if something comes up, or you change your mind....message me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awsome, well if something comes up, or you change your mind....message me.
I will and the weather cools down a little more maybe we can arrange an Eat N Shoot. We have some new members that we all need to meet. If nothing else maybe a little get together range day out at OKCGC.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Put a tube in it

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I will and the weather cools down a little more maybe we can arrange an Eat N Shoot. We have some new members that we all need to meet. If nothing else maybe a little get together range day out at OKCGC.
Capitol idea!

I will bring all the boolats, and some freaking awsome firearms.

I gotta see the sword, you still have it?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put a tube in it

Man my old Cub Cadet got a flat on the rear and I did new valve stem and a plug (both bubbled with soapy water)...gave up and ordered a $90 tire and as soon as it arrived I thought...I should have just put a damn tube in this thing.

They're just low pressure low speed turf tires so it would be juuuust fine.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run green slime in all my mower tires and will never put a tube in one, it becomes a real pita to tear down everytime to fix it
I have green slime in this one, it is not holding air. Once I get6 the freaking counter weight on this thing I am going to take the tire off and bubble check it in the kitchen sink. If I can not plug it and make it hold I will have a tube put in it. I am just to darn stubborn to give up yet. I just need to figure out how to hold the cast iron weight in place while I bolt it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom