**ALERT** OKC Gun Club members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[from the action pistol division at OKCGC]

I wanted to alert any OKC Gun Club members to use caution entering/exiting the ranges at the moment. We apparently have someone spreading roofing nails along the range entrances – lots of them. Last weekend a bunch were discovered at the entrance to the Shotgun range. Today, another batch was discovered in the south entrance to the Action Pistol ranges. Apparently quite a mess and flat tires waiting to happen. There may be other areas we haven’t found yet. USE CAUTION.

We will be making every reasonable effort to clear the areas, catch the thoughtless irresponsible idiot(s) doing it, and hopefully prosecuting them. I expect we’ll be seeing surveillance equipment shortly.

Needless to say, anyone who can help us catch whoever is doing it would be doing the club a great favor. This is our range, there for our pursuit of the shooting sports in a safe, secure environment. We’ve invested a lot of money and sweat equity in the club to make it so. There is no room for such behavior and nobody should tolerate it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. Has law enforcement been contacted?

Funny I find out about it on OSA. You'd think they'd send it out to all members...

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sent out to those on the shotgun and action pistol mailing list.

its being taken care of, we arent taking it lightly.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sent out to those on the shotgun and action pistol mailing list.

its being taken care of, we arent taking it lightly.

Thanks for the heads up...something like that should go out to everyone. Lots of members use the action range for casual shooting and might not be on that list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom