**ALERT** OKC Gun Club members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there this morning for my first CAS shoot. We were told about this. There was some one at the gate with a metal detector when I drove in. Makes me wish there was a CAS club out west.

You guys have a really nice place to shoot there. It was my first ever shooting competition of any kind and it was fun. The weather was great and news of this nail thing was the only dark spot on my day.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I shot the military bolt match yesterday. the gate was already open but i got out and walked it first. i hope we catch this/these aholes.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was there this morning for my first CAS shoot. We were told about this. There was some one at the gate with a metal detector when I drove in. Makes me wish there was a CAS club out west.

You guys have a really nice place to shoot there. It was my first ever shooting competition of any kind and it was fun. The weather was great and news of this nail thing was the only dark spot on my day.

Gal durn'ed it Tom, I'm sorry I missed ya. We've been hunting since Dove opened and haven't shot a match. I hope we meet up at a match soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom