All the Walmart gougers ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nothing near free market. When these turds buy up the ammo to sell at a higher price forcing people to buy from them or go without is a monopoly, not free market. These P.O.S. need to be stopped, maybe egg them with rotten eggs every morning although the law would probably frown on that no matter how much they deserve it.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't have to work this morning so I went to my local walmart at about 6:30. There were 2 guys ahead of me. Unfortunately, there were no 22LR. The past 4 times I have went they haven't had any. Seems to be getting worse not better.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These P.O.S. need to be stopped, maybe egg them with rotten eggs every morning although the law would probably frown on that no matter how much they deserve it.

I've told a few people that I'm surprised a few guys haven't responded to their armslist ads, met them somewhere, and beat the hell out of a few of them. Hard to believe it hasn't happened yet. People seem to be really emotionally charged over this issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom