All the Walmart gougers ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart, Academy, and the rest of the ammo scab targets could easily put an end to the gouging by restocking their shelves at random times and days. I wonder how many store employees are making a little 'bonus' money by giving a heads up to their favorite gougers.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart, Academy, and the rest of the ammo scab targets could easily put an end to the gouging by at rrestocking their shelves andom times and days. I wonder how many store employees are making a little 'bonus' money by giving a heads up to their favorite gougers.

Several Walmarts do just that. I stopped at several when i recently went down to Houston. All said they stock at different times to give everyone a chance at it. Ofcourse they had none when I was there. LOL

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a brick of Federal at one of the tables for $45. Not cheap by any means but I saw the same stuff at other tables for $75. I didn't buy any, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at Walmart to buy some cr123 batteries yesterday they keep them locked up with the ammo in okmulgee but when I walked over to the case the guy asked if I was their for the 22lr I said no but if you have some I'll take it. It cost me 78 dollars for 3 boxes of federal 550 count today I seen a guy selling the same thing for 40 a box that he just bought yesterday I called him out on it and he deleted his add. People like that shouldn't be allowed on any gun sites period. He told me that a wise man said don't pass on good business and I told him it's not good business it just makes you look like a d-bag.

Very well played Sir :beer:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy online. I picked up 2000 rounds from Midwayusa a few weeks ago... Aguila Match-grade, with coupon it came to about 9c per round after shipping... not bad under the circumstances... and the ammo works great in all my 22's.

Keep checking on Gunbot and/or set up alerts. Slickguns, wikiarms, gundeals, etc. etc..

Also, if I may offer my own brief vent, let the gougers have at it. We're not talking about depriving people of anything but a bit of fun. So, as this is a free market, let the gougers make a buck for their efforts. If they are so hard up as to need to resell ammo, let em. Unless you need it for survival, I don't see a moral argument.

A few months ago, I gave a grandpa a few hundred rounds so he could take his grandson shooting. He was in tears, so moved by the fact that someone would just give him ammo. It isn't like I'm handing over my crust of bread in a famine. It is just a fun pastime.

Free market economy and all that, right? So in your opinion, it would be perfectly fine for speculators to buy up 90% of all the gasoline on the open market and charge $12 a gallon upon resale? After all, driving isn't even a right, correct?

I have no issues with the free market economy, but what the gougers are doing is interrupting the free market through manipuation. Legal? Yes. Immoral and repugnant? Absolutely. :(

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free market economy and all that, right? So in your opinion, it would be perfectly fine for speculators to buy up 90% of all the gasoline on the open market and charge $12 a gallon upon resale? After all, driving isn't even a right, correct?

I have no issues with the free market economy, but what the gougers are doing is interrupting the free market through manipuation. Legal? Yes. Immoral and repugnant? Absolutely. :(
Are you interested in a partnership? I know a few wealthy folks, and they know many investors. All those soccer mom's in the SUV's would be major PIA's without fuel. They will pay what it takes to top off the tank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom