All the Walmart gougers ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should all pitch in and do a group buy via one of our FFL members. Sure it may take a while for the order to be filled by the supplier, but at least we won't be screwed over by some mouth breathing knuckle dragger.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I can. Your statement isn't grounded in logic. Saying that something cannot be two things at once is nonsensical. Market manipulation happens all the time. Ask George Soros. It doesn't have to be illegal either. If you have the power to do it and there is no law against it, it's legal. That doesn't preclude it from being market manipulation.

As for my willingness to spend hours at Walmart when I should be at home resting for the day, or paying off some Walmart clerk to "tip me off" on stocking times, you're correct that you have the right to call me an idiot. However, if we held a poll on here as to whether I'm an idiot for how I feel on the subject, I think you'd lose (and I like you too!) :)

Fixed your "fix" ↓ . :D

:D

HAHA!!! Good one!

If your not kidding, please read page 2 here: http://www-cshs.stjohns.k12.fl.us/teachers/keefet/Downloads/Economics%20for%20Dummies.pdf

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't everyone getting up early and just all standing in line for .22 at a local walmart then splitting it up equally be the same thing? I swear people on this forum make things so much harder than they should ever be. Get a clue, folks....

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see any of the .22lr moving at the show.....80$ per brick across the board. I don't think anybody was snagging it at that price.

I saw 3 of the remington golden bullet buckets for $160 each about 9:15am Saturday morning.
Went to look up my usual parts guy and walked back by this table 20 minutes later on the way to the FBT table and 1 guy was walking away with all 3 buckets.

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know of enough of us call into Walmart and make complaints about the policy that they have been in effect allowing one person to buy 3 boxes at a time without letting any of the other people come to the line you know instead of like a round robin at 1 800 Walmart eventually they'll listen to it and change the policy I watched one guy buy 3 of the thousand round boxes leaving none for the people behind it and it was obvious it is a reseller

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finding out what they drive and flattening their tires when they are seen camping on a counter a couple times might make it where they get the picture .... Not that I would advocate this but it's a funny thought

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom