All You Really Need: A S&W J-Frame Revolver for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what's the verdict? Did the J-Frame do the job as intended or do you think she needed "more gun?"

Chapman said she told the man if he moved she would shoot him again, although she had run out of bullets... ...The intruder, who police identified as 32-year-old Paul Slater, managed to get to his car and as he tried to flee, crashed into a tree. Deputies later found him in a neighbor's yard...

Partly... more bullets or more gun, or a bit of both in my opinion.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you really need most of the time is no gun at all, but if you ever do need your weapon you're going to want one with a lot of bullets.

Hmmm. There is considerable weight to your logic my friend; considerable weight indeed. Pardon me whilst I recompute.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May actually come down to choice of ammo.

Some of that stuff is frangible ..got a leather coat and a hoodie and a T shirt on.
Give me a penetrating +P round.
Actually i do not own a 38. but i do have a 357 magnum with 6" barrel My wife's favorite gun!!

Should do the trick...But you know when she panics she grabs the 45acp:screwy:
I asked why... she stated it has more rounds in it..

HHHMMM 2 or 3 more most of the time.. heck anything is better than nothing.
You shoot me with any gun and i probably won't want to stick around and analyze the size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom