All You Really Need: A S&W J-Frame Revolver for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well each to his own. When I first started we were issued the S&W 681. I couldnt wait until we switched to semi-autos. I dont know of any cops that carry a revolver anymore. And I dont know of any that carry one as a BUG. You might try a G26 or similar semi auto compact. You might like it. You can shoot mine sometime if ewe can all get together and have a fun day at hh like we did earler in the year.

Glocks scare Joel. He can't handle the power.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're attacked by no more than 5 bad guys, and you can get off 5 headshots before they can start getting bullets going in your direction, or knives entering your body, or fists or feet on your body, then yes, a 5 shot revolver is all you need.

But for most of us, being in that situation we're probably going to die regardless of carry choice. 5 on 1 is not good odds.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you're attacked by no more than 5 bad guys, and you can get off 5 headshots before they can start getting bullets going in your direction, or knives entering your body, or fists or feet on your body, then yes, a 5 shot revolver is all you need.

But for most of us, being in that situation we're probably going to die regardless of carry choice. 5 on 1 is not good odds.

Yea, he may want to avoid rumbles and gang fights ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom