Alliance of American Football Not the NFL not the XFL but another pro league

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the San Antonio game last night, I thought it was great. I like the way to do the player salary and bonus structure as well. Keeps the guys hungry and playing with, my interpretation anyway, is more of a college-athlete attitude.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like a lot less commericals. In NFL after a punt there would be 4 to 6, in AAF there is one in split screen
I've noticed that one some of the NFL broadcasts this year, on Fox, I think. Instead of going to a full commercial break during a time out or other stoppage, they'll pop up a short commercial in side-by-side window.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1st half this afternoon, just over an hour. Game has been entertaining, so far. I think Tulsa U's stadium would be a great venue, would look full. If Tulsa had a team I'd buy season tickets.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Salt Lake vs Arizona on the NFL Network right now.

The announcers said that Travis Knight is playing for Arizona, and the AZ coaches have a package featuring him, so we might see him play tonight.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean Trevor Knight? Gladys's cousin? :bolt:

I did see some fair catches. But no kicking extra points. No touchdown celebrations either. That's cool, act like you have been there before.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must renumerate. I heard there were no choreographed celebrations because there was no time for them because the timeclock is 35 seconds instead of 40.

Latest posts

Top Bottom