Alliance of American Football Not the NFL not the XFL but another pro league

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know of the Bleacher Report (a long-time sports reporting Web site), but wasn't aware that they had a TV channel.

The NFL Network has pretty wide coverage on cable/satellite networks. I think it must be in the lower-level cable packages, as I'm pretty sure it was available in all of the hotels where I stayed in Mississippi and Texas (and some of them were just barely above foil-covered rabbit ears).

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut the cable years ago. I bought Sling for the college games. NFL network came with it.

I'm really surprised and delighted with Sling. They keep adding channels like Nat Geo, Motortrend, and ID that has my favorite show Homicide Hunter.

I made my own Antenna for over the air TV from PVC pipe and coat hangers that really works well. It's omnidirectional and It's in the attic not having to twist the rabbit ears when you change channels.

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, last I heard...Memphis signed Manziel then I went out of town. Get back and start looking around and apparently this whole thing got flushed while I was out of pocket. The league seemed to be hitting its stride better. Wonder if thats it for this whole idea or if they will be able to recoup and give it another go? I was enjoying the "off season" football.

Latest posts

Top Bottom