Almost all my guns stolen!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. What part of Lawton are you in? I worry every day because my neighborhood has been going downhill fast. Can't be there all the time, and man those guys work quick.

I'll keep an eye out for sure.

Also - let Ft. Sill Military Police know. There's been stuff stolen that turned up on base.

san408

Marksman
Reaction score
Swinney school area. A nice quiet little street. A girl my wife knows was going back to work from lunch aroun 1:20. She said there was a truck and trailer backed into my driveway and two white males standing by it. She figured we were having work done on the house and didn't think anything else about it, and unfortunately didn't pay alot of attention.

They must have been carrying everything out when she drove by because my wife got home on her lunch break ten minutes later and there was noone there.

The kicker is my dog was shut up in my bedroom, and that's where my guns were. Yeah, she's a baby killing pit bull. Worst watch dog ever!! She probably got in their way more than anything else. Police officer asked my wife "is your dog aggressive?" she says "Uh, she just someone steal everything we own, what do you think?" haha

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They must know something about you to have timed it that well and to have been that bold about it in broad daylight. Have you had any kind of work done on your house lately?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good you had all the serial numbers and hopefully they'll catch them or at least recover the guns.

Sux. I HATE theives.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a nice little neighborhood. As I said, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

From what my LEO friends have been telling me, Lawton has gotten waaaaay worse in the past four or five years. Don't hear much about it in the news, but crime is skyrocketing.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They must know something about you to have timed it that well and to have been that bold about it in broad daylight. Have you had any kind of work done on your house lately?

I am a firm believer in this. Or any neighbors? Freaking thiefs! When I purchased my house many years ago, I picked a neighborhood with several retired people near by. Probably one of the best security systems you can have. Retired people keep an open eye for everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom