ambiguous vanity plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not ambiguous at all, you fail at this thread.

Depending on whom might be driving the car it could easily be interpreted in 2 different ways (definition of ambiguous):

Remember 9/11 (in a Patriotic "Don't forget what happened" sense)

Remember 9/11 (in an antagonistic "Don't forget what we did" sense from an Anti-American)

Now go troll someone else:tounge2:

Last edited:

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago I had "E1F0BTP" on my truck - it was to win a bet with my then 10 year old son, who liked to look for personalized plates when we were out driving around and figure out what they meant.

He bet me I wouldn't get a personalized plate for my truck that meant absolutely nothing. ;)

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on whom might be driving the car it could easily be interpreted in 2 different ways (definition of ambiguous):

Remember 9/11 (in a Patriotic "Don't forget what happened" sense)

Remember 9/11 (in an antagonistic "Don't forget what we did" sense from an Anti-American)

Now go troll someone else:tounge2:

When you say you can divine the exact meaning based on who is driving, then that is not ambiguous either.

Bumping an old thread to make an off-topic post, who is trolling who?

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine years ago had a tag that read; "DOPHD2B"

She was in a dual degree program to get both her D.O. degree and a concurrent PhD degree.
Couldn't believe they would sell her a tag professing her desire to become a dopehead!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you say you can divine the exact meaning based on who is driving, then that is not ambiguous either.

Bumping an old thread to make an off-topic post, who is trolling who?

Bumping an old thread? I posted a tag that says "Remember September 11th" on SEPTEMBER 11th. Are you that dense?

You decided to make a stupid comment that shows you're just a troll.

Windows are blacked out with 5% on a blacked out car...can't see whose driving. So, it is AMBIGUOUS.

Now, quit being such an obvious Dbag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom