And so it begins... NY Man arrested for having "too many rounds in his magazine"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just wondering how everyone feels about law enforcement officers who are willing to enforce these laws.

I think they're AWESOME! Especially the ones that wear all black with the knee pads, body armor and machine guns. I like the armored vehicles now employed by most large cities, too. They are sooooooo cool! And to think they go through all that training and the governments allocates our wages for them just to protect us!

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ultimately, it will be so tricky to own a semiautomatic in some of these states, that a revolver will be what most of the citizenry will carry. And for rifles? Bolt action or lever.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"CYA" TIME"? Maybe some of Cuomo's gun grabbers have finally figured out that they are acting/looking like the big bunch of lib idiots that we "ALREADY KNOW" that they really are. :thumbup3: The NY Sheriff's already know it too. :rollingla:rollingla

http://www.registerstar.com/news/article_9ef63df4-c426-11e2-9437-001a4bcf887a.html
D.A. drops first SAFE Act charge in county
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:30 am | Updated: 10:36 am, Fri May 24, 2013.
By Gail Heinsohn For Hudson-Catskill Newspapers

"District Attorney Paul Czajka dropped a state SAFE Act charge Thursday in county district court against Hopewell Junction resident Gregory Dean Jr., who was the first person charged in the county under the controversal law since it was enacted last month."

Latest posts

Top Bottom