And This Is How I Feel Whenever Someone At The Indoor Range Carries An Uncased Weapon From The Bench To The Firing Line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont go to indoor ranges, they suck. i hate it when some tactical timmy shows up with an ar pistol and sets his target up at 10-15yds and blasts everyones ears out. what do you get from shotting a rifle less than 50yds? the "caliber" of people that go to indoor ranges is pathetic usually. this is why i only go outdoors somewhere. the only time i shoot at a range indoors anymore is to sight something in usually at wilshire 101.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't shoot at indoor ranges if I can help it. Most are full of nonshooters who like pictures and ask all kinds of questions that have jack all to do with shooting; and then all the Karens...all the Karens. I'll just say I'd hate to see them in a shoothouse...they'd sh*t their pants.

Reminds me of the ATF range thread where everyone was complaining about the gun on the table while they were reloading mags - "tho unthafe, WTF?"

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't shoot at indoor ranges if I can help it. Most are full of nonshooters who like pictures and ask all kinds of questions that have jack all to do with shooting; and then all the Karens...all the Karens. I'll just say I'd hate to see them in a shoothouse...they'd sh*t their pants.

Reminds me of the ATF range thread where everyone was complaining about the gun on the table while they were reloading mags - "tho unthafe, WTF?"
I have seen unsafe actions on the outdoor range too. Even someone shooting while the range was cold and we were changing targets.

There is much better behavior on the rifle ranges.

Gentlemen, thanks for your input.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, I don't go to outdoor ranges much either. Only for demos really, so everyone are experienced professional shooters. Exception would be the ranges at Shot....thousands of idiots running loose near guns and ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom