Any gun smiths south of okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iv been looking on the internet for some gun smiths to try but havent really found anything. Anybody know of one around Chickasha, Duncan, Pauls Valley area? Got some custom work in mind and wanting somebody good. Thanks

WAFFENFELT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be selective, don't assume a smith is capable just because he or she has a store front or a vocational certificate. I've been charged a lot to have nice guns butchered a few times over the years. It really hurts when it happens.

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Il tell yall what one project i have so maybe some of yall will have a recomendadtion. I bought a older remington 7600 in 30 06 from a friend needing some money. He or maybe the previous owner tryed to take the action tube out and it messed all the holes up and strected them. Im wanting to replace it. I littly tryed to get it out with a punch with no success and the fear of further damage. I looked all over for the spanner wrench to remove it with no luck.

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No i havent. I found out about one supposively in marlow but have never been able to catch or get ahold of that guy. Whos the guy in davis maybe i can get in contact with him. Thanks

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard there is a new one in Marlow but I know nothing about him. Bruce in Davis, I think its B&J gunsmithing or something like that. 580 369 3772. He was on vacation last week and I couldnt get ahold of him. Maybe he will be back in this week. I have 2 guns there right now. Where do you live?

Latest posts

Top Bottom