Any H&K P30 owners????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is my dream gun! I have always thought it felt the best in hand and have heard nothing but great reports about them. I actually want a nice 1911 and could get either for about the same $...... Well I ordered a P30 and can't wait to get it in (assure me that I won't miss the 2 guns I got rid of just to have this one)
Anyway I am wondering where to get spare mags... and while I don't think I would ever ccw the P30 (because it will be on the mantle above the fireplace)
what holster are you using? Thanks

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually order spare mags from CDNN (no P30 here, but love my P2000).

I really like the Comptac MTAC holster for my P2000 but YMMV, I know of one person off the top of my head who tried and hated the MTAC. I have carried my pistol in the CTAC and the MTAC and prefer the MTAC by leaps and bounds.

JPPhoto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a P30. Find a place that will let you get on a waiting list... They are all bought up! There aren't many holster options for the P30 out there. As I feel it's a tad large to carry on my person, I carry it in a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walther P99 is my ultimate gun. However, I have been looking at the HK P30's also and like the look and features of them as well (very similar to Walther). I think I may have to try to pick one up in the future, it's hard to beat good European manufacturing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom