Any home remedies for wart removal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter has a wart on her ankle and before we proceed, does anyone have a remedy we can try to remove it?

She would kill me if she knew I was asking this.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one on my right thumb on the knuckle. Every time I stuck my hand in my pocket it got caught on the jeans. It was hard and calloused. I had my Dr. freeze it. It fell off and came back. I tried that OTC stuff and got it down to a nub then kept picking at it and finally got a hard center out that was deep into the skin.
It never came back.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First you need to determine what kind of wart it is some needs to be removed medically from a doc while others you can use the OTC to remove them a seed wart is the easiest with OTC, i have removed several with a OTC but cant remember the name of it and have already throwed the bottle away.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's a seed wart, I've removed a couple with OTC stuff.
Back in the day:
"Use patches of salicylic acid to burn away the infected tissue over time. One method involves applying a drop of the acid to the seed wart, covering with a patch and repeating the process several times a day for several days, weeks or months until the wart(s) and surrounding tissue burn away. You can also purchase premedicated matches that you cut to fit the size of your wart and use as needed until the warts burn away."
Now you can buy Nitrogen freeze kits across the counter.

https://www.riteaid.com/shop/dr-sch...rm=4580771605510648&utm_content=Personal Care

Latest posts

Top Bottom