Any HVAC Techs Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading back through this thread, I would suggest everyone push their kids and grand kids into the HVAC industry...they gonna always be busy and probably get rich installing units.

They better learn de-escalation techniques while they’re in training.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could a mod just delete this thread. I tried and don’t see the option. Im done here.
seems like you were just looking for people to agree with you and when people who know about the subject didn't agree with you shut it down. why did you ask if you already knew you were going to do what you've always done?

Last edited:

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve met Mr. Glock he’s been places and seen stuff and does not give bad advice to people.

I would listen to Mr. Glock. But that’s me.

I found out last summer my 85 year old mother in law had not cleaned her outside unit in 18 years since she had it installed.

I went out to look at it and it had two bushes that had completely grown around and covered the entire box. That was kind of neat spending two days cutting them away and then cleaning the lbs of dirt off the coils.

She’s never had a single issue with it not even a capacitor blown in 18 years.

Crazy

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we were working in Oregon for a retreat and reunion center, we had an A/C issue at one of the lodges. Called out the technicians and they cleared out a whole lot of ants. So I went and got some Spectracide Bug Stop and periodically sprayed around the outside units.

I still do that with our RV, although I spray around every part of the RV that comes in contact with the ground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom