Any other geeks on here that like to play video games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MW3 for PS3: krn40

I guess I am a geek when it comes to this game but it's so addicting and I get to chat with friends in other states. Maybe now I can do the same with some OSA'ers.

gregorius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PS3: gregorius2010

I play Battlefield: BC3 pretty much every night. I consider it to be vastly superior to the other shooters out there unless you just like run and gun. If that is all you are into, then Black Ops/MW3 is fine, but I get bored with it really fast.

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's been a while since I played Xbox360. Last I played were games like Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor and Modern Warfare games.
I like MW2 moreso than MW3. I liked the single player Black Ops but not the multiplayer.
I tried playing Battlefield 3 when it came out, I just didn't dig it much.
Callsign - OKCAG_SABOT

On PC I've been playing World of Tanks almost daily for a while now.
Callsign - MaDude

I was a big fan of the Mech Warrior games back in the day, I miss it.

revo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PS3: gregorius2010

I play Battlefield: BC3 pretty much every night. I consider it to be vastly superior to the other shooters out there unless you just like run and gun. If that is all you are into, then Black Ops/MW3 is fine, but I get bored with it really fast.

You have battlefield: bad company 3? Didn't know they have released that one yet.

Sturmovik IL-2 controls felt off (controls sticks swapped) compared to battlefield controls.

Anyways I'm on bf3 quite a bit.

I xcutioner I for xbox

Latest posts

Top Bottom