anybody a member of southern oklahoma sportsmans club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anyone here a member? What does it take to join? I have a cabin by arbuckle lake and would like a place to go and shoot while out that way. Is there any public range close by?

Thanks in advance

Bart

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a member but I do drive down to shoot their monthly Bullseye Pistol matches at SOSC. Ben Randall could probably help you out with membership details. Ben Randall (580) 369-3460 or [email protected] That's his information from the monthly match flyer.

Brad

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a member but I do drive down to shoot their monthly Bullseye Pistol matches at SOSC. Ben Randall could probably help you out with membership details. Ben Randall (580) 369-3460 or [email protected] That's his information from the monthly match flyer.

Brad

Thanks for the info.

Do you know of any other ranges out that way that are public?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lake house down there as well and I've asked several locals and no one knows of one. There's that one on Highway 7 as you enter Davis but that's for law enforcement. I think most people down there know people with land and just shoot there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom